USA Wrestling Membership System
Due to technical difficulties with the NEW membership system, USA Wrestling has reverted back to the OLD membership system. This means officials, coaches, and wrestlers will need their USAW ID and password to login to the membership system. If you need assistance retrieving your USAW ID and password please send an email to the IKWF office and we will assist you.
Dual Meet State Championships
The pairings for the 2015 tournament were opened this morning (Wednesday, January 21st). They are:
A - Northwestern Divisional (North and West Sectionals)
B - Central Divisional (North Chicago and West Chicago Sectionals)
C - Eastern Divisional (Central Chicago and South Chicago Sectionals)
D - Southern Divisional (Central and South Sectionals)
Click this link to view the tournament in trackwrestling: IKWF Dual Meet State Championships
Jon Davis Kids Open Recap
Thank you to everyone who participated in the event and also a HUGE thank you to everyone who volunteered to make the tournament a success. Volunteers have always been the backbone of the IKWf and without you this event and the entire organization would not function. Thank you!
Important Dates for the 2014-15 season
- November 29, 2014: Deadline to officially declare your club for the IKWF season without submitting a formal request of the IKWF board for a club transfer.
- December 6, 2014: IKWF Competition Start Date.
- December 15, 2014: Deadline to submit the $100 entry fee to enter the Dual Meet State Series.
- January 1, 2015: Deadline to submit a club transfer request to the IKWF Board of Directors.
- January 17-18, 2015: Jon Davis Kids Open
- January 25, 2015: IKWF Dual Meet State Championships @ Willowbrook HS, Villa Park
- February 7, 2015: Deadline to purchase a USA Wrestling membership card AND be eligible for the IKWF State Series.
- February 28 or March 1, 2015: IKWF Regionals
- March 7, 2015: IKWF Sectionals
- March 12-13-14, 2015: IKWF State Championships @ BMO Harris Bank Center, Rockford