W.I.N. Magazine Offer
During the 2016-17, each USA Wrestling member will receive 6 free issues of W.I.N. Magazine. USA Wrestling has partnered with W.I.N. to offer an additional 6 issues for only $18. Click the logo on the left to upgrade to 12 issues.
USAW's online registration system is now up and running to accept 2016-17 membership (Club Charters, Events Sanctions, Coach memberships, Athlete memberships, and Official memberships).
By-law changes for the 2016-17 season
Please click this link to view the changes for the 2016-17 season: 2016-17 by-law changes.
Membership Fees for the 2016-17 Season:
- Club Charter - $160
- Additional Insured - $25
- Event Sanction - $120
- Athlete - $45
- Coach - $35
- Official - $30
- October 9, 2016: General Board Meeting @ IKWF office, 10:30 am
- November 26, 2016: Deadline for IKWF wrestlers who purchase their USAW athlete membership for pre-season training purposes or as an "unattached" wrestler to officially declare their IKWF club for the 2016-17 IKWF competition season. Failure to declare a club will result in loss of IKWF State Series eligibility (dual meet and individual).
- December 3, 2016: 2016-17 IKWF Competition start date
- December 15, 2016: Postmark deadline to enter the 2017 Dual Meet State Series
- January 14 & 15, 2017: Jon Davis Kids Open @ Prairie Capital Convention Center, Springfield
- January 29, 2017: Dual Meet State Championships @ Willowbrook High School, Villa Park
- February 4, 2017: Postmark mailing deadline to add wrestlers, coaches, and coach's NCEP certification to a club's active roster for the 2017 IKWF Individual State Series.
- February 25 or 26, 2017: Regionals
- March 4, 2017: Sectionals
- March 9, 10, & 11, 2017: IKWF State Championships, BMO Harris Bank Center, Rockford