2021-22 State Series General Information
The information below is provided merely as a courtesy. Consult the IKWF by-laws to verify the accuracy of the information listed.
- Regional Entry Fee – $20 per wrestler.
- Sectional Entry Fee – $20 per wrestler.
- State Entry Fee – None.
- Each IKWF chartered club is responsible for entering their wrestlers into the regional competition.
- Each IKWF chartered club is assigned to a regional by the IKWF sectional directors (See “Regional Assignments” page).
- Wrestlers must be Illinois residents and a member of an IKWF chartered club.
- Wrestlers must be age verified by the IKWF.
- Unattached wrestlers cannot participate in the IKWF State Series. An unattached wrestler is defined as a wrestler who is not a member of an IKWF chartered club.
- Age groups and weight classes are defined in the IKWF by-laws. The “Age Groups” page in the navigation bar provides you with a summary.
- Coaches are required to have a current USAW Wrestling Leader membership.
- Coaches are required to display their coach’s card at ALL IKWF events.
- Coaches are also required to hold one of the following certifications to coach at any IKWF sanctioned event: One of USA Wrestling’s National Coaches Education Program (NCEP) levels (Copper, Bronze, Silver, or Gold).