Ben Montez has been appointed, per by-law 22.214.171.124, the Interim Central Sectional Director to finish the current term which ends at the end of the 2015-16 season. Dan Fulscher has also been appointed to serve as the interim Central Sectional Alternate Director.
With the 2015-16 now upon us, the following web pages on this site have been updated:
- Home Page
- Age Groups
- Board (updated 11/3)
- By-laws (updated 11/5)
Membership Dues Increase: The following fees have been increased for the 2015-16 season
- Club Charter - $160 (up from $140)
- Event Sanction - $120 (up from $100)
- Coach Membership - $35 (up from $30)
All other fees remain the same from the 2014-15 membership year.
Important Dates for the 2015-16:
- November 28, 2015: Deadline for IKWF wrestlers who purchase their USAW competitor card for pre-season training purposes or as an "unattached" wrestler to officially declare their IKWF club for the IKWF competition season. Failure to declare a club will result in loss of IKWF State Series eligibility (dual meet and individual).
- December 5, 2015: IKWF Competition start date
- January 16 & 17, 2016: Jon Davis Kids Open @ Prairie Capital Convention Center, Springfield
- January 31, 2016: IKWF Dual Meet State Championships, Willowbrook High School, Villa Park
- February 27 or 28, 2016: Regionals
- March 5, 2016: Sectionals
- March 10, 11, & 12, 2016: IKWF State Championships, BMO Harris Bank Center, Rockford