IKWF Deadlines / National Coaches Education Program (NCEP) certification Requirement
An email was just sent to all primary contacts regarding upcoming deadlines and the NCEP certification requirement for coaches. Please feel free to read it.
National Coaches Education Program (NCEP) Bronze clinic
Bronze clinic will be held at Rockford East HS. Clinic date is November 27th, 9:30 am. Click this link to register: Register for USAW Bronze Clinics - November 2016 @ Rockford East HS. Course fee is $80 per participant.
W.I.N. Magazine Offer
During the 2016-17, each USA Wrestling member will receive 6 free issues of W.I.N. Magazine. USA Wrestling has partnered with W.I.N. to offer an additional 6 issues for only $18. Click the logo on the left to upgrade to 12 issues.
USAW's online registration system is now up and running to accept 2016-17 membership (Club Charters, Events Sanctions, Coach memberships, Athlete memberships, and Official memberships).
By-law changes for the 2016-17 season
Please click this link to view the changes for the 2016-17 season: 2016-17 by-law changes.
Membership Fees for the 2016-17 Season:
- Club Charter - $160
- Additional Insured - $25
- Event Sanction - $120
- Athlete - $45
- Coach - $35
- Official - $30
- October 9, 2016: General Board Meeting @ IKWF office, 10:30 am
- November 26, 2016: Deadline for IKWF wrestlers who purchase their USAW athlete membership for pre-season training purposes or as an "unattached" wrestler to officially declare their IKWF club for the 2016-17 IKWF competition season. Failure to declare a club will result in loss of IKWF State Series eligibility (dual meet and individual).
- December 3, 2016: 2016-17 IKWF Competition start date
- December 15, 2016: Postmark deadline to enter the 2017 Dual Meet State Series
- January 14 & 15, 2017: Jon Davis Kids Open @ Prairie Capital Convention Center, Springfield
- January 29, 2017: Dual Meet State Championships @ Willowbrook High School, Villa Park
- February 4, 2017: Postmark mailing deadline to add wrestlers, coaches, and coach's NCEP certification to a club's active roster for the 2017 IKWF Individual State Series.
- February 25 or 26, 2017: Regionals
- March 4, 2017: Sectionals
- March 9, 10, & 11, 2017: IKWF State Championships, BMO Harris Bank Center, Rockford