Dual Meet State Championships
Congratulations to Force Wrestling, 2016 Dual Meet State Champions
2016 IKWF State Series - Coaching
Reminder! All coaches must have, in addition to their 2015-16 USA Wrestling coach's membership, one of USA Wrestling's National Coaches Education Program (NCEP) certification levels (copper, bronze, silver, or gold). Click here for more information about NCEP certification.
COMPLETION OF CERTIFICATION AND NOTIFICATION TO THE IKWF OFFICE MUST BE DONE BY FEBRUARY 6, 2016 (See IKWF by-laws 15.10 & 15.11).
Jon Davis Kids Open
Once again, the Kids Open was a huge success. Thanks to all the volunteers who helped make it a successful event.
Important Dates for the 2015-16:
- November 28, 2015: Deadline for IKWF wrestlers who purchase their USAW competitor card for pre-season training purposes or as an "unattached" wrestler to officially declare their IKWF club for the IKWF competition season. Failure to declare a club will result in loss of IKWF State Series eligibility (dual meet and individual).
- December 5, 2015: IKWF Competition start date
- January 16 & 17, 2016: Jon Davis Kids Open @ Prairie Capital Convention Center, Springfield
- January 31, 2016: IKWF Dual Meet State Championships, Willowbrook High School, Villa Park
- February 6, 2016: Postmark mailing deadline to add wrestlers, coaches, and coach's NCEP certification to a club's active roster for the 2016 IKWF State Series.
- February 27 or 28, 2016: Regionals
- March 5, 2016: Sectionals
- March 10, 11, & 12, 2016: IKWF State Championships, BMO Harris Bank Center, Rockford